This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s largest technology companies to support the global physical infrastructure of the company. The individual in this role will be working in a larger team in Singapore responsible for the support of the physical infrastructure in the APAC region. In addition, this role will have exposure to collaboration with teams in the US and UK.
- Troubleshooting and providing system support to Security technologies (Access Control, Video Management systems Mac, Intercoms, key management, etc).
- Provide network troubleshooting and administration as it relates to security technologies.
- Provide support and technical training on hardware and software to end users.
- Some limited PC/MAC support on and Windows software and hardware for end users via phone, email will be required occasionally.
- System Support to the Integrators/LSPs in the field to meet aggressive build plans.
- Project Management of Integrator/LSP resources in the field coordinating testing and commissioning of projects.
- Enforce/follow documented installation standards and New Builds processes such as DHCP reservations, MAC White listing, Load Sheets and other New builds documentation as well as any other Security Specific techniques.
- 2– 4 years of experience with Network Troubleshooting, PC/MAC Support, Systems Administrator Support
- Knowledge in Cisco routers/switches/firewalls and network protocols
- Experience deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and logging network devices.
- Strong communication skills and team player
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544