We are looking for high-caliber Data Management experts to be a part of a multinational banking organization.
This is a Permanent opportunity.
The role of the business analyst is to assist with the use of data in the bank’s data lake, through:
- Functioning as the business product owner in technology scrum teams to optimize projects that bring new data into the data lake
- Managing how data attributes will be stored, classifying and protecting personal and confidential data attributes.
- Understanding and documenting the data attributes that are being sourced
- Assigning data attributes with data requirements; explaining how data could be utilized and interpreted.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in Banking Industry
- Deep knowledge of Data warehousing concepts - Data Standards, Data Models, and Data Mapping.
- Understanding of data attributes within 1 of the banking domains: Financial Markets, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Securities Services, Client & Counterparty, Risk & Performance Management etc).
- Hand-on experience with data tools (Query Tools like SQL or Visualization tools like Tableau
- Exposure to Hadoop ecosystem
- Added advantage: Hand-on programming skills in Python
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: KL/519652