Introduction to the role:
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-8 years of experience.
Software test automation specialist that can work closely with application development, DevOps, and the QA testing teams to automate complex test cases using an automated toolset and integrate the automation as part of the build and deploy process.
- Must have experience leveraging Selenium for test automation
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance Methodologies and experience testing
- Experience Implementing software test automation
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment with a focus on exception service delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related Experience
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544