Introduction to the role:
- Work with a team of dedicated network security engineers to deliver solutions and act as a point of escalation for complex network incidents.
- Lead role in the DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM) Operations team within Network Services and act as point of escalation for complex network incidents.
- Responsible for the welfare and development of the DDI services for the Bank within the established Service Level Objectives.
- Provide technical expertise of various Network technologies including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, IP address Management, Load Balancing and Network Security products.
- Responsible for monitoring events and incidents, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex and high impacting incidents primarily on the DNS, DHCP and IP address management solutions and infrastructure.
- Communicate the status and progress of incidents until fully resolved. Participate in root cause analysis procedures to identify known errors and implement corrective actions to prevent further incidents.
- Expected to quickly become familiar with existing network infrastructure and be able to rapidly respond to service impacting outages.
- Work with network engineering and architecture teams to ensure network solutions are aligned with operational support requirements and ensure the correct transition into operations support of new services and solutions.
- Follow and enhance existing incident management and operations support processes and procedures.
- DNS/DHCP/IPAM subject matter expert with ample experience on DNS software (BIND, Unbound, NSD, Microsoft DNS) and DHCP software (ISC, Microsoft DHCP) on large enterprise environments.
- Ample experience with IP Address Management (IPv4 & IPv6)
- At least 5+ years of experience managing and supporting a top-tier DDI product such as Bluecat or Alcatel-Lucent Vital QIP on large enterprise network environments.
- Strong UNIX system administration skills to manage UNIX based systems without supervision
- Advanced network troubleshooting skills and extensive knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, Manual DHCP, Static DHCP, Dynamic DHCP, DNS, BIND, DNS, etc.
- Networking background (good understanding of network, routing & switching protocols)
- Understands network-based technologies: demonstrates competency (or capacity to be successful) in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into DNS, DHCP, and IP address configurations and successfully position with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in fast paced large enterprise network environments.
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Python, Java, Node.js)
- Knowledgeable in database technology (Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544