The role will be part of the Global Transaction Services Technology (GTST) APAC team. GTST is a technology service delivery organization supporting the Global Banking and Markets business in Asia Pacific.
The Bank is embarking on a multi-year core banking transformation journey to replace its legacy core banking platform with modern technology platforms. As part of the core banking platform transformation, the bank will seek opportunities to revamp & improve its end to end ecosystem to improve operational & technological efficiency. The core banking platforms support multiple functions in Global Banking and Markets business: e.g. payments, deposits, credit, trade finance, foreign exchange, general ledger.
The Senior Technical Delivery Manager will play a leadership role in the banking transformation program. This role will oversee the delivery of the core banking platform into the bank’s ecosystem. He/She will work with product teams, functional leads, technical leads, and vendor SMEs across works-streams (e.g. payments, trade finance) under the core banking transformation program and will have direct accountability in ensuring that the core banking platform is implemented in accordance to scope, cost, timeline, and quality expectations.
The role is required to work closely with business, operations, vendor partners and various peer groups/stakeholders in technology.
- Lead the implementation of the core banking technology platform, including successful integration of the platform with firm systems.
- Leverage domain and technical expertise to set direction and drive project execution. Foresee and proactively address risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Work with business, operations, internal technology teams, and with vendor partners to ensure successful project delivery.
- Act as the primary liaison between the vendor and internal technology teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to scope, deliverables, and timelines.
- Experienced and dynamic leader with minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in core banking transformation, and in integrating core banking systems into a complex, global, technology ecosystem.
- Proven ability to lead technical teams and manage delivery of complex, integration projects in a matrix organization.
- Strong technology delivery capability and leadership from strategy alignment, solution design, E2E program/project delivery to problem solving.
- Sound knowledge of the Wholesale Banking domain: e.g. deposits, payments, receivables, liquidity management, trade finance, commercial loans, credit management, FX.
- Experience working with product and service vendors, and with the onshore-offshore delivery model.
- Ability to drive senior level discussions with good communication skills.
- Ability to influence & work with regional and global partners/stakeholders to drive the program forward.
- Execution and result oriented. Aptitude for critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Finacle implementation and integration experience in a global bank setup would be a definite plus.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544