The esteemed organisation is one of the most well-established technology company, looking for dynamic data driven individuals to join their team.
Introduction to the role:
The organization is looking for experienced data analysts who will be responsible for supporting design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting.
- Partner with internal teams on development and deployment of reporting for APAC Region as needed
- Design, implement, and maintain scorecards, standard reports and various workflows
- Analyze and troubleshoot existing processes and workflows and make necessary changes to optimize performance, including automating the reporting process
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and solve for root cause issues, including filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Business IT or related discipline with 3+ years of related working experience
- Previous experience in financial or business management reporting and score-carding
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements
- Must be highly analytical with the ability to understand business metrics, financial, customer, and market trends
- Possess good Excel skills, preferably with Access/SQL experience
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Ref: FT517495