- Cutting edge Networks Technology Start Up
- Aggressive Regional Growth, Collaborative and Exciting business
- Leading Market Disruptor with Attractive OTE and Commission structure
Introduction to the role:
- A rapidly expanding Global networks & connectivity focused business are setting up their Asia based operations here in Singapore, as part of that growth strategy they are looking to hire their first Business development professional.
- This is an opportunity to stand out and the most important attributes that we are looking for is entrepreneurialism, tenacity, creativity, a collaborative spirit, and a desire to change the status quo and have fun.
- You will have the opportunity to refine and execute the global ecosystem strategy and build a better way for enterprises and networks to interconnect. APAC and Global Travel opportunities available, there is no limit to the potential you can reach with this Leading Tech product.
- Create, develop and secure new business through direct prospecting and collaboration across a referral network
- Ability to manage and effectively report pipeline activities to senior management.
- Advise on the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long-term
- Develop enterprise customer engagement program that includes activities such as customer campaign management, lunch and learns, partner events
- Research current business drivers, their business strategic objectives, internal investment areas and key stakeholders to inform the client account strategies
- You will be required to use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients and the most favorable business models, and partner with the sales management and client management teams to define the most effective strategies to penetrate markets effectively
- Partner with members of the sales and marketing teams to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns and programs that will be used to target the potential markets and clients
- You will support sales and solutions engagements to ensure go-to-market is understood and executed
- Contribute to the pre-sales process by working with the relevant internal stakeholders to craft the best solution design for the client when required
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 40% of the time
- Proven track record in selling to enterprises
- Strategic enterprise sales, major account management, global contract negotiations
- Consultative selling skills with an understanding of cloud computing and virtual private networking
- High energy, strong prospecting, qualifying and closing skills
- Expert communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Must track activity and manage opportunity pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Must work successfully in a remote, globally distributed work environment
If you are interested in finding out more, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544