Fastest growing businesses, servicing customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders.
The APJ Executive Engagement Team will use a consultative sales approach, resulting in a multi-dimensional business case demonstrating the distinctive business value, a strong board-level customer commitment, and compelling commercials and delivery model.
The Transformation Lead will own the solution design and operationalization within a small number of executive engagements. The successful candidate brings a balanced skillset (technical, consulting, change management skills) and has deep experience in delivering technology-led transformational change within large, complex enterprises.
The Principal Transformation Lead is a player-manager role for those with significant experience in cloud-based enterprise transformation: it combines a strong hands-on component with the opportunity to develop and mentor a team of Transformation Leads.
- Working backwards from customer business outcomes, build compelling multi-pronged transformational proposals demonstrating distinctive value provided
- Elevate conversations with Enterprise customers, become trusted advisor of C-level stakeholders in technology domains
- Design overall solution architecture, incl. recommendations on technical design and third-party services, technical integration of ISV and SI solutions
- Scope and deliver PoCs and pilots to deliver proof points to support business cases and momentum for change
- Design and deliver enablement programs to build momentum for change and build customer in-house skills
- Build grassroots and C-level appreciation for the distinctive value provided by the company
- Own and orchestrate stakeholder engagement from grassroot to executive level within technology domain
- Provide customer-specific recommendations on delivery model, operating model, and organization & change implications
- Orchestrate and supervise delivery teams from Professional Services, Training & Certification, partners, and customer’s own organization during proposal and pilot phase
- Develop and mentor less experienced Transformation Leads across multiple locations in APJ.
- 10+ years of experience in technology, consulting, or other related fields
- Experience in business transformation / consulting programs, change and program management; and advising customer on people and process implications
- Proven ability to earn trust of senior technology leaders (CIO & CTO level), and become their trusted advisor
- Track record of scoping and delivering large scale (technology & business) change programs
- Experience with deploying cloud to deliver business outcomes
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced, high growth organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively and deliver results across cross-functional, remote and virtual teams
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must – this role has a significant hands-on component
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience leading and developing teams of high-end individual contributors
- Experience operating within APJ context (ASEAN, Korea, Japan, and/or India)
- Willingness to travel - this is an APJ role5+ years of experience with cloud technologies
- Significant experience in conceiving, designing and leading cloud-based transformations in large enterprises within APJ
- Experience as CIO, CTO, technical consulting partner (or similar roles) in building high-performing enterprise technology organizations and teams
- Experience launching new products / features in technology delivery or business owner capacity
- Prior experience working in or with cloud service providers, SaaS providers, managed service providers
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: PMa/519000