Our client is one of the leading Fintech start-ups that with provide advanced payments infrastructure through a suite of product offerings and solutions such as APIs and platform integrations to a variety of clients - entrepreneurs and enterprises. Headquartered in Singapore, they are looking to expand their Product & Engineering team here post their Series B funding and is set to achieve scalability in the long term.
As a Product Lead, you will support the Head of Product in driving the product roadmap and strategy. You will be a key pillar in coaching and mentoring the Product Managers and be involved in hiring, managing and growing a matrixed team to ensure business outcomes are achieved.
- Own the product vision and strategy for the Payments product and deep dive into the hands-on product management
- Grow and support a talented product team that are passionate about building world-class products in the Payments domain leading to long term growth and scalability
- Partner with Marketing, Engineering, Design, Operations and Compliance functions to ensure collaboration across other key functions
- Take a customer-centric approach towards building products, enticing and delighting customers which will lead to growing (TPV) Transaction Payment Volumes
- Be a strong role model to the Product team and set best product practices in place.
- Strong B2B Product Management experience in a complex domain
- Track record of managing and growing a high-performing team that is focused on delivering business outcomes
- Thrive and navigate ambiguous environments with the ability to translate strategy into execution
- Analytical and data-driven approach towards decision making
- Strong business acumen and knowledge around market dynamics and pricing
- Sound understanding in technicality to identify gaps and solutions in products and APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and provide clarity around complex problems
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting CC523705 or contact Celestine Chia in our discussion or alternatively apply online below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544