The esteemed organisation is a well-established financial services company looking for experienced Credit Risk Reporting and Analytics individuals.
This would be a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team, with opportunities to learn and apply new ideas. Successful candidates will also be given exposure to other risk disciplines.
- Review reports covering credit risk exposures across APAC trading and lending portfolios.
- Active participation and contribution in various Credit Risk projects relating to reporting enhancements, streamlining, and data analytics.
- Production of credit risk reports for APAC
- Providing senior management with explanations for reported numbers
- Providing analysis and deep dives on significant risk drivers or focus areas
- Providing senior management and regulators with required ad hoc information
- Participating in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Specifying and testing the necessary changes to move reporting processes into strategic systems
- 5+ Years’ experience in Credit Risk environment
- Educational background coming from a Finance/Economics degree
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with large data sets
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritize accordingly
- Good understanding of financial products
- Python Programming knowledge
- Hands on experience in building dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBi
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544