The main responsibility is to support the 11 markets in the implementation of a digital insurance integration layer to make our insurance products and processes and those of our insurance partners available via various digital front ends such as dealer point of sales solutions, online sales platforms, and customer self-service platforms such as portals or apps.
To do so the job holder will liaise with our own insurance colleagues in the markets and engage with the insurance partner on site to assess their digital readiness. This includes the alignment of our overall digital strategy to build an integration layer with our insurance colleagues and the insurance partners on a business strategic level, the assessment of available APIs of the insurance partner on a technical level, the identification of the need to adjust or build those APIs and the continuous support to develop towards the target state in close collaboration with the developing scrum team in Singapore and adjacent functions. Such functions are the integration team in Singapore, the regional head of insurance in Singapore and the local insurance and IT colleagues in the markets.
Degree in Business or Finance/Insurance related field and/or computer science/engineering;
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in the finance or insurance industry ideally in the automotive sector;
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in software development, ideally in agile development;
- High Readiness to travel as the job holder will spend most of the time in the markets for implementation projects;
- ” Digital Mindset” and knowledge of agile project work;
- Able to develop implementation strategies based on customer and dealer needs;
- Proactive mindset and team player;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including negotiation skills;
- Good time management skills and ability to clearly prioritize;
- Possess good analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work in an international and intercultural context;
- Highly motivated individual, able to work independently, lead & convince others;
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Having knowledge on several languages would be an added advantage.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544