- Partner with senior business sponsors, platform supervision, compliance, and business management to enhance and augment the holistic supervisory and surveillance platform.
- Investigate and analyze data on the surveillance platform as key input to enhance existing data strategy on multi-vector analysis using various natural language processing and machine learning techniques.
- Primary focus is to investigate and analyze available structured and un-structured information, apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and provide methods (algorithmic and technical) to create actionable alerts and reduce false-positives.
- Develop and enhance software solutions to meet business requirements such as eCom ingestion scripts and data management processes.
- Gather and document technical requirements and specifications.
- Attend regular meetings and interface with internal and external teams related to the project.
- Work with the project PM and delivery manager to provide input on schedules and implementation best practices.
- Work on multiple tasks and respect aggressive schedule.
a) Technical Competencies
- Advance knowledge and experience on Python language a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Advance knowledge and experience of Big Data technologies including large data stores like Hadoop, Elastic, Apache Solr, Lucene and comparable stacks.
- Advanced expertise of SQL systems, with at least 5 years expertise developing in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, Elastic search is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google), data visualization and analytics tools.
- Basic understanding of project lifecycle stages – Requirements Gathering to Post Implementation.
b) Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to manage conflicting requests on time in a continually fast moving environment and operate as a key team member of a global team.
- Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and strong communications (written and oral) skills.
- Experience with Front Office, Compliance, Operations, and IT support teams in a Capital Markets domain by developing client centric solution and working with vendor product implementations.
- Experience with machine learning, natural language processing, AI, or robotics is a plus.
- Master’s degree in engineering, math, statistics, physics or other technical field
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: MH/519756