Introduction to the role:
The ideal candidate would be in involved in the implementation of best practice techniques for test-driven development, value-based exploratory testing, risk identification, and production support. The resource would participate in early design discussions provide integrity to the App quality by identifying gaps, ensure critical analysis of documentation, and clarifying testing scenarios prior to development start. Providing innovative approaches to coordinate multi-region testing allowing more condensed testing schedules will be within daily activities.
The position would be responsible to operate within fast-paced initiatives, in order to retain quick time to market. With the agile project lifecycle, the candidate would need to have a deep understanding to balance Agile QA process, and audit compliance of SDLC standards. Supporting UAT testing would require similar coordination of the same QA groups to ensure seamless testing by providing proper scheduling of data preparation and defect tracking.
• Drive the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. Develop effective test strategies.
• Prepare and review test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans in a development cycle by analyzing the business requirements or user stories. This could include component, Database Configuration tests, user interfaces and regression tests.
• Manage all communications related to QA Status on a daily basis during execution. Work with project team highlighting and detailing any risks and assumptions identified.
• Retain Audit compliance while supporting end users during their testing cycle.
• Work with the development team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
• Work on the automation test tools to automate functional and regression test scenarios.
• Provide daily updates on the QA activities in scrum calls.
• Ensuring adherence to the company's software testing processes and policies.
• Work with product owner and end users to develop processes and reporting tools for UAT testing. Provide UAT and post-implementation support.
• Collaborate with software engineers and product owner to increase end-to-end test coverage, improve efficiency & effectiveness, and promote best practices.
• Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline.
• Provide critical feedback to Software Engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities.
• Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
• Experience in website testing, web service testing using SOAP, RESTful
• Strong Automation Background with Selenium and any other Scripting language like perl, shell etc.
• Strong knowledge on web based applications in areas of marketing
• Experience in Testing Content Management System based websites special focus on AEM / CQ
• Strong knowledge on database testing
• Excellent analytical and verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required
- 5-8 years' experience required
- Extensive Experience and understanding in QA process [Agile and Waterfall].
- Extensive experience in QA tools (ALM, JIRA, Rally)
To apply, please click on the link below: http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/XA4gwG/qa-itcommunications-408600-singapore-13226644
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Ref: LH516003