The DevOps engineer will be an individual contributor, who will have direct accountability in onboarding the core banking solution into the bank’s SDLC ecosystem, and in developing tools/utilities to automate the end to end SDLC process. The role will require close interaction with technical leads, and development teams located both onshore, and offshore.
Responsibilities / Key objectives
- Understand the enterprise strategies for SDLC automation capabilities.
- On-boarding the applications to bank standard platform for CI/CD.
- Develop utilities to provide self service capabilities using java or shell scripting.
- Automated Dashboard creation capabilities.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Understand the application architecture & interfaces. Provide support for integration & troubleshooting.
- 7+ years of “hands-on” experience in large enterprise-wide web applications in Java / J2EE environment.
- Experience working with and integrating SDLC tools, including
- JIRA – Defect & requirements management.
- Source code management – Bitbucket. Knowledge on creating repo & maintenance.
- Code Review - SONAR
- Splunk – Dashboard creation
- Knowledge of unit testing tools like Junit,
- Knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium, TOSCA, Cucumber.
- Proficiency in App Dynamics / Dyna trace monitoring/ Splunk monitoring. Good experience in engineering & automation.
- Self-motivated and quick-learner who can take the full ownership of designs from concept to support.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities with a positive and can-do attitude.
- Good experience in handling issues & developing good working relations with cross functional stakeholders.
- Execution and result oriented. Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills to support and shape the platform, and clearly articulate technical designs and concepts.
- Experience integrating SDLC automation tools with Finacle.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AR/520315