· Design, develop and implement Pega software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
· Manage delegated technical implementation tasks and ensure delivery is on-time and within budget.
· To develop Requirement Specifications, Design documents and Test Scenarios / Test Cases.
· To support markets in finalizing the scope for functionalities.
· To communicate with stakeholder and update on project status from functionality point of view.
· To initiate and control technical development and configurations of PEGA applications.
· To provide Functional and Technical support during Incident fixing, Change Request developments,
Service Transition & Validation.
· Daily management of Incident Management Process within business unit / location.
· Analysis of Incident Reports, recognition of process weaknesses and initiation of
· Coordination of major incident handling and regular information about current status
· Manage service transition through change management
· Producing and monitoring Service Level Agreements
· Release Planning
· Updating on the quality of release
· To advise markets on best practices and enhancements.
Communication and Leadership
· Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders in the markets and the Region; adjust communication style and detail level to different business partners
· Initiate proactively automation and enhancement initiatives, lead discussions with the end users on best practices; suggest solutions
· Communicate and de-escalate/escalate on issue topics, demands etc.
· Identify business priorities among concurrent demands and communicate these to the markets
· Stay customer-oriented
· Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
· Certified System Architect in Pega 6 or Pega 7
· At least 4-6 years of hands-on experience IT in implementing PEGA solutions
· Possess strong Leadership and Customer-oriented attitude;
· Consistently demonstrate good knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
· Effectively troubleshoot technical issues that arise during project lifecycle.
· Strong Vendor Management experience;
· Excellent analytical, methodological and organizational skills;
· Highly-motivated individual and able to work independently as well as a team player;
· Possess good problem-solving skills;
· Ability to multitask and deliver on time;
· Excellent communication skills in both written and oral with cross-cultural competence.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Ref: EN515981