Looking for a Solution Architect to join one of the world’s largest Global energy and natural resources company for the Infrastructure team.
Reporting directly to the Domain Architect for End User Computing (EUC), this role has responsibility for creating High Level Designs and working with engineering teams to ensure implementation of EUC projects align to the current strategy, roadmap, reference architectures and standards.
Working with key stakeholders across Infrastructure Technology to develop and deliver the EUC portfolio work. This includes developing business cases, technical studies, solution design and project delivery. The individual will operate with the support and guidance of the Principal Domain Architect and will form part of the broader Infrastructure Architecture Team.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT industry, with at least 5 years at an Architect level. (resource/manufacturing sector experience preferred)
- Technical and Solution Architecture background is essential.
- Experience operating & supporting EUC technologies in a large, multi-national enterprise
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good understanding of ITIL and related processes.
- Willingness to work from mine sites under adverse conditions for short, project durations
- Awareness of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF) preferred
- Architectural knowledge and experience with creating High Level Designs and reviewing Low Level Designs created by engineering SMEs.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions, including Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune and SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM/MAM)
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise networks and integration with SaaS platforms
- Experienced in developing project timelines, budget planning and creating bill of materials from High Level Designs
- Familiarity with O365 services including Exchange Online, Office ProPlus, SharePoint Online, Conditional Access and Azure Active Directory.
- Familiarity with EUC security products preferred; Antivirus, Malware protection, email threat detection, Data Loss Prevention, Rights Management and SIEM solutions.
- Working in a global organisation with the requirement for out of standard business hours phone calls and meetings.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable engaging and working with senior management and stakeholders
- Business acumen and ability to articulate impact of technical decisions to budgets and costs
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and analytic skills including precise questioning, answering and negotiation with stakeholders.
- Preferred: experience working in the resource/manufacturing sector
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544