The esteemed organisation is a well-established financial services and banking organization looking for dynamic individuals to join their team.
Introduction to the role:
The organization is looking for an experienced Accountant with banking/audit background. This would be a great opportunity to gain exposure to the full spectrum of financial functions in the banking setup. Prior experience in banking and financial services industry, working with accounting and regulatory reporting experience would be a distinct advantage in addition to solid understanding of MAS regulatory reporting requirements.
- Regulatory Reporting
- Prepare daily MAS regulatory reserve monitoring to ensure compliance to MAS Notices/requirement.
- Ensure all regulatory returns, statistics and surveys data are prepared accurately and timely, and in compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements which includes maintain and write up respective procedures and documentation for the regulatory reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Partnering with the Businesses, outsourced functions offshore team and Finance leadership to ensure accuracy of financial results and that all internal controls are appropriately designed and executed
- Perform analysis on financial data to understand fluctuations and uncover potential inaccuracies
- Execute source system data reconciliation versus General Ledger
- Liaise with internal/external auditors. Assist in audit process on providing relevant supporting documents/reconciliation information to internal/external auditors
- 3+ Years’ experience in banking/audit background
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
- Good knowledge of Accounting System (e.g. Oracle, SUN) will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel)
- The ability to work in a fast paced banking environment managing multiple priorities
- Independent and motivate team player
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544