- Design, implement, manage and monitor all Windows systems and infrastructure services on-premises or in a cloud environment.
- Optimize, manage, and monitor companies’ global virtualization stack, including vSphere and Horizon View.
- Engineer and support existing Active Directory services and functions.
- Manage the MS Exchange/Office 365 Infrastructure and related vendors for auditing and archiving.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems and cloud images.
- Provide runbooks and tools for support teams.
- Manage infrastructure as a service on-premises or in a cloud-based environment
- Proactively automate common tasks and functions to improve efficiency.
- Maintain security, backup, and BCP/DR strategies.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams, stakeholders and management on the development of technology solutions.
- Perform related duties & responsibilities as requested.
- Minimum of 7 years of Windows Systems Engineering experience.
- Minimum of 5 Years of experience managing VMware vSphere environments.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience troubleshooting systems in mid-large environments.
- Experienced with the deployment and management of Office365 in Hybrid Mode.
- Experience with managing Backup/Recovery architecture.
- Strong administrative scripting skills (PowerShell, Wscript, VBScript, .Net, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with hybrid desktop deployments and VMWare Horizon.
- Citrix Studio/XenApp/XenDesktop.
- NetScaler, or other Load balancing solutions.
- Python, HTML, Ruby
- Unix/Linux experience
- Degree in engineering or a relevant discipline.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: PM/519548