Introduction to the role:
- Work within a team of dedicated project managers and senior network engineers to deliver technology infrastructure solutions.
- The focus for this role is on (1) Network Operations, (2) Support issues, projects.
Note, a clear and specific track record in one or more of these project types are a necessity.
- Drive the partners/suppliers to participate actively in daily network operations activities to ensure the stability of the network/voice infrastructure
- Monitor and manage the LAN/WAN network, connectivity between all datacenters, sites and extranets
- Ensures network devices (include firewalls, load balancer etc) firmware and OS are up to standard and apply/upgrade patches on a regular basis.
- Experience on Automating daily network tasks using scripting(Python)
- Responsible to support, configure and manage Cisco Routers and Switches, Checkpoint VPN appliance, Checkpoint Firewall, Load balancers and event correlation appliances throughout the implementation phases of the infrastructure projects
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization efforts.
- Act as the escalation point for all network operations issues from all parties within the Bank and manage all related communications processes on a real-time 24x7 basis
- Actively engage with business parties and external vendors for managing operations issues
- To provide comprehensive product knowledge on the data technology required to deliver, support the networks infrastructure
- Provide daily level one operation support for telecom services, eg IPT password reset, configuration setup, equipment deployment, etc
- Manage and collaborate with external vendors such as carriers and cabling contractors for daily and project requirements
- Closely coordinate and conform to Change Management policies, process and procedures on any network changes.
- Maintain and update all network related documentation and risk assessments as required
- Assist Architect team on new infrastructure implementations
- Execute on IT projects related existing infrastructure enhancement
- Diploma/Degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer engineering or related discipline
- Attained CCNA/CCNP/CCIE technical certification
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in either the financial or telecommunications industry with an excellent understanding of WAN, LAN and Voice technologies and network operations
- Experience in operational support skill in Cisco router/switches, including Juniper Firewall platforms; Checkpoint Firewall/VPN platforms; NICE, Etrali, Alteon and F5 load balancers
- Experience in various network monitoring tools on data & security infrastructure such as Solarwind, Netscout, Checkpoint, Netscreen, Cisco OM, TACACs, Infovista, Cacti, Fluke VPN Xpress, ServOne
- Experience in ITIL and defining various network documentation for operations support
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, ATM, Frame-Relay, MPLS, Cisco Routers and Multiplexers, Remote Access
- Experience on Automation using Python, Go or any other programming language.
- Experience in Change, Incident, and Problem management in banking industry
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Experience with Vendor management
- Understanding the risk management and work closely with the Bank information security and risk team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,
- Willing to work in non-office hour and provide 7x24 on-call standby support
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544