Introduction to the role:
The team manages the end to end sourcing and procurement of goods and services and is responsible for partnering with business to lead all strategic sourcing activities globally to ensure optimal selection of suppliers that deliver best value in price/ quality.
- Lead, facilitate and manage projects across local, regional, global preferred suppliers’ selection, drafting and issuing RFx, including contract negotiations.
- Liaise with various business units to understand procurement risk, define project objectives, initiates and track due diligence on designated online tools.
- Build relationships with business partners, preparing a proactive project pipeline for regional wide and category specific initiatives by performing routine to moderately complex markets, benchmark and spend analysis.
- Understand the challenges of international procurement such as regulatory practices/government requirements, cross-cultural business practices, economic and political risk factors.
- Serves as local expert to provide day to day management and accuracy of contracts repository.
- 8 years of Procurement/Purchasing experience within a fast-paced environment, spanning the areas of strategic sourcing, category management, commercial management, contract management or procurement management.
- Ability to interact effectively with external partners including suppliers and clients
- Solid experience developing project pipelines and negotiating commercial terms
- Ability to align sourcing strategies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Excellent planning and organization skills and business judgment, including the ability to prioritise multiple tasks/projects and anticipate the impact of decisions/initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams, as subject matter expert.
- Strong proficiency in purchasing systems and organizational interfaces (including, Ariba, Oracle and Risk management tools).
To apply, please click on the link below: http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/jYZs4z/senior-procurement-specialist-sales-marketing-408600-singapore-13000103