The individual will be part of a regional team in providing support for Technical Solutions, Tech Ops Center, New Builds teams, and integrator field teams working on Access Control and CCTV Systems Service.
Software systems training will be provided for the successful applicant to be familiarised with the various security systems and technologies.
- Assists in basic network troubleshooting as it relates to GSST technologies. Network certifications not a requirement but general network knowledge a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows.
- Some project management of Integrator/LSP resources in the field coordinating testing and commissioning of projects. System Support to the Integrators/LSPs in the field.
- Programming of Global Security Systems & Technology Systems (Access Control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, etc) which will coincide with an aggressive build schedule. Provides support and technical training on hardware and software to end users.
- Some limited PC/MAC support on and Windows software and hardware for end users via phone, email will be required occasionally
- Troubleshooting Security technologies (Access Control, Video Management systems Mac, Intercoms, key management, etc.).
- Enforce/follow documented installation standards and New Builds processes such as DHCP reservations, MAC White listing, Load Sheets and other New builds documentation as well as any other Security Specific techniques
- 1-4 years of experience with Network troubleshooting, PC/MAC Support
- Plus points: experience with physical security systems such as Access control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, etc.
- Strong communications and experience working in a team set-up
- Open to working in shift of 4 days working week at 10 hours or 5 days work week at 8 hours
For more information you can email Kelvin Lim in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference 523317 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544