This individual will be the focal person for unified communication (UC) and Digital Workspace plans and strategy for the organisation. Partnering with the global UC and Digital Workspace team, he/she will be heavily involved with the strategy, design, implementation and management of technology services and solutions of conference rooms and workspaces across regions. In addition, he/she will proactively seek to communicate solutions to UC related issues and preferred emerging technologies that can be used to improve the overall health of the company UC infrastructure.
- Assess Workplace technology, evaluate rationalization opportunities, sourcing options/economic models, and recommend strategic direction
- Proactively communicate the status, plan of action(s)
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving the overall UC infrastructure health by assessing overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine whether their applicability aligns with the businesses needs
- Work with outsourcing provider’s technical team to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure is maintained with latest firmware and software requirements
- Work with key business to understand and come up with a strategy and potential collaboration solutions within the current architecture.
- In-depth design knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Video and voice conferencing infrastructure experience handling and deploying solutions such as Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco solutions (Unified Call Manager, VCS Control, VCS Express, TMS, TPS, and TCS).
- Deploying and supporting web conferencing and messaging solutions (Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Microsoft Teams Room system and Cisco video conferencing codecs or similar full-room visual communication technology and related hardware.
- Experience designing video streaming infrastructure (Media Platform, Ms Stream, LiveStream or similar) required.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, with 5+ years of work experience
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
RWS JO : AL519633