Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT & Financial services. The main function of a Budget Manager is to analyse, track, forecast and report on organisation budget spending
- Develop effective budget models for tracking and reporting
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results regularly
- Design and implement effective budgeting process and procedures.
Desired Skills /capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. At least 5 years of IT, ideally in a financial institution.
- Excellent MS Excel (specifically advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- Excellent numeracy skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
- Good working understanding of IT Software and Hardware maintenance terminology
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AJ/522921