One of the largest international telecom organization is looking for a Business Analyst who will support them with business requirements to deploy the digital activities through JIRA / user stories.
- Support the business with Impact assessments and change management planning activities.
- Work with SMEs to prepare work instructions to support business training onboarding for Digital Ordering tools including launch hypercare.
- Work with Data Remediation and Data Migration team closely to manage change management plans, as overlay program management to track and monitor.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience writing JIRA stories.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Salesforce experience good to have.
For more information you can email Amita Raj in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 523578 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AmitaRaj523578