Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Cash & Payments Production Support is responsible
co-ordinate and Deliver CRs involving PBI fixes to Production
- Co-ordinate and Deliver CRs involving PBI fixes to Production.
- UAT/SIT technical support of Incidents/ problem tickets. Engage with Vendor for confirmation of functionality concerning fixes & delivery Engage with TCOE team and partners where testing of PBIs are carried out by TOCOE
- Good knowledge of Java, Unix and Oracle/SQL.
- Good Knowledge of Control-M, Scheduling & Monitoring
- Good knowledge of Vulnerability report, potential remediation options, etc
- Experience working with application servers, webservers and Databases would be desirable
- Experience using Remedy & Other such tools Knowledge of SSO/HSM Authorization tools and components would be added advantage
Desired Skills /capability
Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 6 years or more of Technology experience encompassing Application design & development.
- Programming / Technology Skills: At least few years of experience in maintaining/managing applications in some of the technologies such as Unix Scripts and Database scripts, knowledge of Java is an advantage.
- Leverage 3rd party product vendors and integration partners to ensure application code fix deliveries are timely and good quality
- Contribute to cross-team improvement initiatives relating to methods, tools, people, architecture, project management and governance, including further adoption and improvements to the Bank’s System Development Methodology (SDM)
- Domain knowledge in Transaction Banking, Cash Management / Payments is added advantage.
- Software Methodology: Experience in various software lifecycle methodologies is must
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AJ/522754