- Innovative and Fast Paced Environment
- End to End Internal & Change Communications
- Competitive Salary Package
Introduction to the role:
Our client is a global leading financial institution that are constantly growing and developing their technology function to maintain and continuously improve their Cyber Security landscape. With multiple large-scale transformation projects, they are currently looking for a Strategic Communications Leader to join this function to drive engagement, communications and customer experience internally for this function in the APAC region.
The role will see you being a key stakeholder in the team and responsible for developing communications strategy. You will be a character that enjoys both the strategic and hands on element of their role.
- Provide leadership and oversight of communications direction, strategy and deliverables within this function
- Develop end-user targeted communications and inspire impactful actions
- Measure success of communication using insights and analytics
- You are the ideal candidate if you have extensive Business Management Communications experience from within an IT environment
- Extensive experience in internal communications and business planning in an IT environment
- Strong change communications experience in a complexed and matrixed organization
- A strong sense of ownership, highly entrepreneurial and dedicated
- Successful track record of driving communications for multiple large-scale transformation
If you are interested in finding out more, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544