As they embark on global infrastructure transformation, one of the largest American retail banks, with the regional engineering team based in Singapore, is looking to expand their team of Cisco Voice Engineers
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work within global project teams deploying and supporting Cisco CUCM system, as well as integration with 3rd party devices such as IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers, NICE Recording, Avaya PBX and Video integration.
- To work in a regional voice project engineering team managing low level technical delivery of all voice infrastructure projects and provide governance to the organization’s strategic partners.
- To provide comprehensive product knowledge on Cisco voice technology and voice recording technology.
- Provide technical leadership to deploy voice designs that meet business and compliance requirements.
- Work with internal and external project managers to deliver solutions.
- Engage with the business and external vendors to deliver solutions.
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolving moderately complex problems.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Leads and/or participates in the development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- This will include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
- Solid Cisco Call Manager Voice and NICE Recorder engineering experience.
- Moderate experience with Trading Floor and Telecommunication technologies; IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers and Video integration.
- Must be able to interact in a professional manner with End Users; must possess excellent PC, communication, and organizational skills.
- Moderate experience in the financial services field
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and clients.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: AM/AR 517699