he organization’s Information Security Consultancy and Architecture function provides strategic direction and advice on good security practices and architecture in response to the Bank’s appetite to risk, changes in the threat landscape, and industry best practice. It encompasses all advice given on security infrastructure related matters.
In addition, the role in the region will also be the evangelist for Cloud Security to assist in the journey of migrating to Cloud in a modern and secure manner, both with the immediate requirements and the future state of the Technology organisation.
- Working with project and associated technology teams across the wider bank, to ensure that security infrastructure is in place for APAC Natwest Markets
- Ensure that the security infrastructure can support the overall security of applications and the underlying network and provided to APAC Natwest Markets
- Adhere to internal security standards and industry best practice.
- Specifying requirements and designing systems and processes to meet control objectives in key security domains.
- Work with application and network architects and input into change projects where new products are bought in or changes are made to existing applications or infrastructure
- Respond to challenges presented by IT from use of new technologies
- In tandem with the Global security consultancy team appraise IT (Application Support/Development, Infrastructure, IT Architects) of existing and new Security infrastructure or Policies pertaining to infrastructure.
- 7+ years’ experience in a role that demonstrates technical expertise in relevant security domains
- Demonstrable experience specifying, designing and implementing security systems architectures and controls
- Demonstrable experience in securing cloud solutions
- Experience with cloud security technologies
- Identity, federation and authentication technologies (SAML)
- Demonstrable experience in articulating technical strategies, and gaining consensus and support from multiple stakeholders
- Experience of creating high quality policy, guidelines and business case documentation.
- Ability and proven track record of working with project teams to define security requirements for security architecture projects, for example application perimeter security projects, DMZ’s, web proxies, Data Loss Prevention, and secure Cloud architectures.
- Solid background in risk assessment and consultancy
- Understanding of Cloud Migration methodology, Virtual Private Cloud, Cloud networking, various cloud storage and encryption options
- Broad experience with cloud native technologies.
- Knowledge of Web Proxies, Virtualization Technologies, Cisco networking, and storage switching.
- Experience of conducting RFI and RFP exercises
- Experience of implementing security architecture at programme level with technical knowledge to drive the programme forward
- Understanding of security architecture principles and development of security system roadmaps
To apply, please click on the link below: