Introduction to the role:
- Top tier system integrator requires an intermediate level system and cloud engineer for a leadership position.
- The focus for this role is on AWS or Azure cloud setup and deployment and support
- Troubleshooting and maintenance for hardware and O/S issues.
- Support acquisition, installation, maintenance, and administration of large enterprise VM environment.
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and identify system and storage related problems in areas of Microsoft/Linux
- Managing storage of VM's (datastore and storage system)
- Configuring Monitoring tools
- Perform day to day to System Administration to our managed customers
- Ability to interface with customer on project specification and delivery
- Ability to perform VM/Storage/Policy design for server deployment in a complex environment
- Perform configuration updates, such as modifying configurations, signature definitions or implementing new policies in Windows Environment.
- Perform system software maintenance and system upgrades
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Cultivate and advise advance system design methodology and standards to our managed customers.
- Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the customer’s network and security team
Skills / experience required:
- Strong In Linux Windows PowerShell scripting or AWS
- Knowledge of cloud management in AWS/Azure and O365.
- Preferably certified in either MS Windows/Linux/AWS or Azure
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,
- Very keen to speak to any locals regardless of skill level
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544