An exciting opportunity to assist the Monitoring and Surveillance Head in implementing an efficient control program in the top Private Bank.
- Rendering support to the Singapore Compliance team and handling the end to end daily activities for the Singapore branch whilst ensuring compliance with Monetary of Singapore (MAS) and the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
- Assist the Monitoring and Surveillance team in implementing a control program through reviewing, monitoring, investigation and reporting.
- Conduct all necessary regular reviews and surveillance on Compliance and AML/S/CFT/ABC controls framework. Examples of controls include quality assurance on alerts cleared on various AML systems (Pythagoras, SWIFT and internal tools on Transaction Monitoring).
- Prepare working papers and draft monitoring reports for review; follow up and monitor clearance of issues.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in financial crime compliance and surveillance within private banking
- Good communication skills
- Able to resolve challenges and handle issues in a timely manner
To apply, please click on the link below: