• Lead the DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM) Operations team within Network Services and act as point of escalation for complex network incidents.
• Will work closely with management in identifying, planning, designing and managing the execution of internal projects and service improvement initiatives.
• Responsible for the welfare and development of the DDI services for the Bank within the established Service Level Objectives.
• Initiates and provides technical leadership and strategic/tactical direction related to the successful resolution of network incidents along with any available workarounds.
• Provide technical expertise of various Network technologies including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, IP address Management, Load Balancing and Network Security products.
• Responsible for monitoring events and incidents, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving complex and high impacting incidents primarily on the DNS, DHCP and IP address management solutions and infrastructure used at Bank of America.
• Facilitates resource engagements and applicable escalations to management either internally or externally to timely resolve incidents adhering to internal Service Level Agreements.
• Communicate the status and progress of incidents until fully resolved. Participate in root cause analysis procedures to identify known errors and implement corrective actions to prevent further incidents.
• Expected to quickly become familiar with existing network infrastructure and be able to rapidly respond to service impacting outages.
• Work with network engineering and architecture teams to ensure network solutions are aligned with operational support requirements and ensure the correct transition into operations support of new services and solutions.
• Follow and enhance existing incident management and operations support processes and procedures.
• At least 8-10 years of experience managing network and/or network security solutions and infrastructure including L2/L3 operations and incident support adhering to ITIL Incident Management procedures.
• DNS/DHCP/IPAM subject matter expert with ample experience on DNS software (BIND, Unbound, NSD, Microsoft DNS) and DHCP software (ISC, Microsoft DHCP) on large enterprise environments.
• Ample experience with IP Address Management (IPv4 & IPv6)
• At least 5+ years of experience managing and supporting a top-tier DDI product such as Bluecat or Alcatel-Lucent Vital QIP on large enterprise network environments.
• Strong UNIX system administration skills to manage UNIX based systems without supervision
• Advanced network troubleshooting skills and extensive knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP, Manual DHCP, Static DHCP, Dynamic DHCP, DNS, BIND, DNS, etc.
• Networking background (good understanding of network, routing & switching protocols)
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network Engineering or similar.
• Knowledgeable in the interaction with other network key components, such as Load-Balancing and Global Traffic Management, Voice over IP, Wireless, routing protocols, proxies, firewalls, routers, switches.
• Understands network-based technologies: demonstrates competency (or capacity to be successful) in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into DNS, DHCP, and IP address configurations and successfully position with stakeholders.
• Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes (i.e. IM, CM, PM, RM), program and project management. ITIL V3 certification.
• Ability to manage complex incident escalations and drive through resolution.
• Experience managing, leading or supervising a group of people in network technical domains. Ability to identify, plan, design and manage the execution of large service improvements initiatives and projects.
• Proven ability to manage short and long term task timelines within multiple work streams and teams.
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate at all organizational levels.
• Comfortable working in fast paced large enterprise network environments.
• Fluent in one or more scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, Python, Java, Node.js)
• Knowledgeable in database technology (Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
To apply, please click on the link below: