Finance Vendor Performance Manager
Support E2E APAC Finance KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) Outsourcing Operations which include:
- Contracting/SOW & TPA Compliance
- To enable timely and accurate contractual management for new and renewal contracts by understanding business requirements from APAC Finance stakeholders, translating them into desired vendor’s scope of work and working across procurement and legal teams to execute contracts.
- To ensure vendors meet internal Third Party Assessment (TPA) compliance requirements.
- Vendor Readiness
- To drive vendor readiness through related on/offboarding and ad hoc requirements.
- Procurement Management
- To ensure timely and accurate invoicing by vendors and support invoice approval process.
- To analyze, identify and implement cost optimization opportunities.
- Performance Governance
- To lead initiatives and drive vendors’ performance to meet committed KPIs/SLAs and desired business outcomes by acting as a key point of contact between APAC Finance stakeholders and vendors and resolving pertinent issues and escalations.
- To support regular APAC Quarterly Business Reviews and Governance calls held in partnership with vendors and APAC Finance.
- Support XFN Finance related projects and relevant continuous improvement initiatives which impact outsourcing workstreams.
- Business Process Management
- To document best-in-class processes within the APAC Finance Outsourcing Strategy team for future outsourcing considerations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or the other related discipline
- 5+ years of finance vendor relationship management
- Practical experience of making KPI and SLA Proficient in using OA software (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PPT) and apps (e.g. Google suite)
- Able to communicate clearly Fluent in English
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Rena Chin in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Rena Chin 537564 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Rena Chin 537564
EA Reg No: R21102695, Rena Chin
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544