We are looking for high-caliber Data Management experts to be a part of a multinational banking organization. The role sits within the Investment Banking domain covering large-scale initiatives being rolled-out globally. This is an exciting opportunity for the individual to take ownership of leading and delivering critical programs from end-to end.
This is a Permanent opportunity.
- 15+ years of experience in managing large-scale global data initiatives within the banking and financial markets space
- Proven track record in driving data strategy, governance and architecture within the organization
- Responsible for the firms data management standards
- Managing workshops and steering committees to cross prioritize business objectives
- Understanding of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Strong communications skills, liaising with executive-level stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to running programs that are being rolled out globally
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: NS/519651