The scope of support services at the company for end user support in Access (Sailpoint, Thycotic, Siteminder, LDAP) application support services would include:
- Assist IAM Engineering in developing new automation and user-facing capabilities
- Technical user support
- Responding to and resolving Help Desk (HD) tickets for all Access In-Scope users globally
- Responding to and resolving Access-related incidents (bugs/defects/problems/enhancements) as reported in Service Now (SNOW) and potentially e-mails.
- Responding to and resolving break-fix issues, as they relate to Access not functioning properly, or not functioning properly with downstream applications such as AD, email, LDAP, O365, etc.
- Track issues and translate to system improvement requirements
- Understanding, using and/or following Problem and Change Management tools and processes
- In addition, these resources will assist in providing information for reasonable requests associated with urgent, ad-hoc information. These requests are ad-hoc and not part of the SNOW process.
- Data Analysis:
- Validation and re-conciliation of data between Workday and LDAP and associated data quality analysis, for Access in-scope identities and terminations.
- Resolving mismatches between Access identities and associated user accounts
- Resolving attribute issues for Access managed and out-of-scope users to help determine gaps and fixes to the support model
- Performing account analysis between LDAP Directory, AD, O365, AAD, etc. to true up accounts, ensure terminations are in sync for Access in-scope identities.
- Support, Classification, Activities, Accounts
- Provisioning Account, Reconciling Accounts, Fixing Accounts (for example, fixing incomplete Access accounts created during initial reconciliation)
- Capture trends and identify gaps
- Unlinking accounts (and updating LDAP attributes for users IAM Support Requests
- Update contractors accounts based on issue
- Walk end users through self service tools
- Educating end users about the Online Access Request
- De-provisioning/Provisioning accounts related to employee transfer
- Production Requirements that needs to be met that are not part of current design
- Work on tasks/defects as assigned by IAM Others
- Bulk update of contractors details (end date, contact)
- 5+ years in IAM provisioning and support with knowledge of AD, LDAP and O365.
- 5+ end user support
- Preferred knowledge of Azure AD and Azure as well.
- Service Now experience for support monitoring and ticket processing.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Ref No: KL521020