Network Engineer - Firewall Expert
Major Global Bank is seeking for a Network Engineer with Firewall expertise who will be based in Singapore and will be key to the network security of the organization. The client is looking for a driven individual with a working knowledge of Network Firewall within the banking industry.
- Supporting/troubleshooting and implementation of network security devices such as firewall devices across Asia
- Configuring and streaming firewall rules
- Assisting in general network support for WAN and LAN
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to networks
- Coordinate with information security governance team to align IT infrastructure with established standards.
- Ensures system compliance with all established information security policies
- Perform periodic health check and tuning of network devices.
- Perform technical assessment of any non-well defined or complex network change requests prior to implementation.
- Perform regular review of network ACL and recommend necessary optimization actions.
- Management of network daily activities; incident and problem management
- Responsible to work with respective team members on the review of network architecture and design
- Responsible to work with the respective server and application teams’ members
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors’ teams for the troubleshooting, identification, and resolution of network problems
- Responsible for network devices, as well as appliances, vulnerability review and assessment.
- Coordinate with information security governance team to align IT infrastructure with established standards change requests prior to implementation.
- Design and monitor operations metrics on a monthly basis to keep track of key operation metrics.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 5 years of working experience in a relevant Network Security Engineer position.
- Experienced in working with newest network technologies including Cisco ACI, SDWAN and implemented network devices with interface speeds up to 400 gbps.
- Proven track record in service providing or datacentre networking - CCNP, CCIE or equivalent.
- Proactive and independent individuals with passion in cloud and software defined networking.
- Strong communication and stakeholder’s management skills
- 10 years of experience in the Network Security space. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Proven experience with Firewall tools including but not limited to Checkpoint, Fortigate, McAfee, etc.
- Strong stakeholder Management, verbal and written communication, team building and influencing skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Darius in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Darius 537475 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Darius 537475
EA Registration No: R22105541, TAY ZHIHENG, DARIUS
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544