Our client is a global leader in building and acquiring both consumer and enterprise products in content, video, VR, digital collaboration, eCommerce, payments, analytics and cloud. With continuous growth, they are looking to build a Global Payments function in Singapore, resulting in multiple opportunities for Product Managers.
The position will require the candidate to:
- Be familiar with Payments Products such as FX, Digital Wallets, eCommerce, API, Payments Infrastructure, Payments Gateways
- End-to-end product management experience including defining the product vision, product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications.
- Bridge business logic, customer experience and technical feasibility for every scenario
- Write technical and non-technical requirements for developers to build APIs and complexed products.
- Work closely with data, engineering, data, and product teams and partner with business teams to deliver great products.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- End-to-end Product Management experience with deep knowledge in Payments.
- Successfully built and delivered complexed Payments Infrastructure and Products.
- Experience in executing Agile framework in product development.
- Ability to translate vision into a detailed and actionable product roadmap.
- Experience using quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritisation.
- Obsession with product quality and ability to apply design thinking principles to build great design and user experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate with precision of strategy and customer pain points.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related fields.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Celestine Chia 537340 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Celestine Chia 537340
EA Registration No.: R1442191, Chia XinYi Celestine
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544