The esteemed organisation is one of the world’s leading semiconductor companies looking for dynamic individuals to join their team
Introduction to the role:
The organization is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager, who will be highly involved in running infrastructural networking projects from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinate internal resources in Asia and US and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of network projects
- Plan project activities, assemble cross-functional teams and other critical resources; and manage the project from start through implementation and close out. Take appropriate actions to measure progress and meet the schedule. Manage and drive project team to achieve objectives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- BS or BA in Technical or Business field of study or equivalent experience
- Preferably someone experienced working in an end user environment focusing on network and security projects
- Project Manager: 5+ years of experience in infrastructure network domain
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification good to have
- Must be able to communicate, both verbally and in written form, well to all levels of the organization.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544