Our mission is bringing more people online to a faster Internet. Together, with hundreds of partners across dozens of countries, we are working to help overcome the global Internet connectivity challenges of accessibility, affordability and awareness. Our products already serve hundreds of millions of people and drive substantial impact.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about connecting our global community to help build and scale the radio network products aimed at our telecommunications partners in the region.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical & network planning skillset, as well as client-facing experience — and enjoy the balance of both. You will engage with key partners on all levels including C-suite, delivering strategic business value from our insights products/data as part of unique partnership. At the same time you can be scrappy, focused on results, are a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the growth and success of a business. Your proven track record of leadership and impact in developing analytics and metrics based programs speaks for itself.
- Build Access and Transport (Fiber/Microwave) plans and business cases to support GTM activities
- Work with partners to bridge gap between product and use case delivery
- Conduct on-boarding/training with Network Teams (transmission, RF etc.)
- Report back product feedback to product teams for roadmap iteration
- Use network performance, coverage and other data layers to conduct gap analysis and ultimately recommend infrastructure expansion
- Actively improve the business model development of our connectivity programs by representing regional partner performance and feedback to inform, influence and support product roadmaps
- BS/BEng or higher degree with network, telecommunication or emphasis in electrical/network engineering, computer science, analytics, statistics, economics (or equivalent degree/experience)
- 5+ years experience in RF engineering, network analytics or network planning
- Experience working on network performance and analytics for an operator or equipment vendor deploying or operating telecom networks. Specific experience on technical aspects of RAN optimisation and RF/MW planning
- Experience with GIS and network planning tools (planet, Infovista etc...)
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure network principles, coverage and capacity requirements.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects with partners.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Comfort working across time zones, remote teams and cultures required
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 523615 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544