Introduction to the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s largest technology companies to support a global physical infrastructure project. This role will be working in a larger team in Singapore collaborating with teams in the US and UK. Full training will be provided but we are looking for individuals who have an understanding of IT or Engineering either from your Degree or working experience.
- Programming of Global Security Systems & Technology Systems which will coincide with an aggressive build schedule.
- Enforce/follow documented installation standards and New Builds processes as well as any other Security Specific techniques.
- Understands the standards and practices that go into an Intermediate Distribution Frame or Equipment room.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Electric Locks.
- Setup, troubleshooting, and installs of global security workstations.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning of system access.
- Often working with cross-functional teams in the case of service dependencies.
- 1- 2 years of experience with; Network Troubleshooting, PC/MAC Support, or Programming of GSST Systems (Access Control, Video Management, Cameras, Intercoms, Key Management, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology/engineering background or equivalent working experience.
- Available to start immediately
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544