Our client is a tech-focused organization that is a market leader in a space that has proven to be robust and even thriving during pandemic times. Comprising of a world-class set up of engineers, product managers, designers, and data scientists, they are now looking to expand their team in Singapore.
- Develop highly available, high performance, scalable systems in one of the world’s biggest marketplaces.
- Gain to work with the most modern techstacks, as well as gain exposure to cloud platforms, and DevOps processes.
- Design, develop, test, release, and operate the platform with full SDLC with Agile methods.
- Perform troubleshooting and deal with production issues to provide good user experience.
Skills and Experiences:
- Have over 8+ years of running end-to-end development of distributed back-end systems, and extensive hands-on experience with microservices architecture.
- Strong expertise in at least one OOP language (i.e. GoLang, Java, C#, Python) and practical exposure working with either public cloud platforms (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices, with exposure to technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes and managing CICD pipelines.
- Quick learning capability under agile, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong business sense and analytical ability.
- Go-getter attitude and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Able to show respect for differences in opinions. Possess a one-team spirit.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: BQ/523278