- To act as a LAN/WAN specialist and participate in network solution design discussion with external support partners and internal technical teams.
- To provide governance overview to ensure the solution in line with the Bank networki infrastructure and security standards and processes.
- Participate in large scale and complex network implementation initiatives to implement the network changes together with support partners
- Design, development and support of systems used to automate network deployment and operational management processes across both cloud and enterprise networks
- Validate existing systems and recommend changes to optimize the design and performance of network automation and management systems
- Use automation and management systems to collect data, provide reports & dashboards an deploy changes to the production network
- Provide escalation support for network related incidents from operations team
- Document designs and operational procedures for managed systems and provide hand-off and training for operations teams
- Automate the existing/new features using TCL / Python / Robot frame works is desirable.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and test plan reviews.
- Provide coordination and act as a team interface between Network Operations and the
- Engineering, Deployment, and Security teams
- 6+ Years of Relevant Experience.
- Must be familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- CCIE/CCNP certification is preferable
- In-depth understanding of L2 switching and L3 routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, multicast, MPLS (LAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, L3 VPN, L2 VPN, VPLS, preferably from a provider point of
- Understanding of Wireless technologies and devices (CAPWAP, WLC, FlexConnect, etc.)
- Hands on working experience in the design of complex networks supporting data, voice and video, WLAN in a converge environment
- Scripting experience (shell, PERL, Python, etc) is desirable
- Possess good knowledge on Test Automation development using TCL / Python / Robot
- Global Maintenance of device configuration as per certified standards and Engineering recommendations
- Degree educated or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
Other Good to have:
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, IXIA traffic generator etc.) is required.
- Should have good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools also help in reproduce customer issues etc.
- Device platforms including Cisco, Arista, etc
- Management tool – Netscout, HPNA, NNMi etc.
- Broad IT and network related knowledge on DHCP/DNS, TACACS/RADIUS would be an advantage
- Project management/coordination (optional)
- Experience with network automation/orchestration tools/frameworks is desirable.
- Experience in working in Banking and Finance industry is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present information to business community in non-technical terminology
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage operational life-cycle
- An analytical, independent and self-initiative approach to work.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: KL/DG/521108