This individual will be part of the Global Network Project Implementation Team supporting the network implementation globally. The individual will be responsible for the change management, documentation and implementation including campus and office networks and regional data center networks.
- Participate in the strategic planning and operational management of the global network infrastructure
- Work with network and vendor teams to support the global network in a mission-critical manufacturing environment.
- Participate in a cross-functional team to evaluate, design, build and deliver complex solutions.
- Knowledge or understanding of SDN, SD-WAN, SDWAN, or related software-defined networking & security platforms
- Cisco hardware – routers, switches, ACS/ISE, UCS
- Network and application performance analysis and optimization In-depth understanding of TCP/IP protocols and performance troubleshooting
- Routing and switching protocols
- Firewall Configurations
- Campus and data center network architecture
- High-available network design
- Network management tools such as SolarWinds, Cisco Prime and PRTG
- Network security protocols - 802.1x, EAP-TLS, RADIUS
- Voice and video network management, QoS, SIP, H.323
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in network design, implementation and support
- CCIE certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence no. 10C4544
RWS job ref: AR519762