The Candidate / Role:
- Senior Infrastructure Lead who has strong Middleware and Oracle background, operating at an Application Infrastructure Lead level delivering on upgrade projects. Candidates must have hands-on technical experience alongside with Project Management skills to design, plan, execute and deliver Infra upgrade projects and BAU functions
- Should have prior experience in managing a team (directly or in a matrix), experience in putting up a plan together for major upgrades, understanding technical dependencies and knowledge on hardware stack etc.
- Good experience in debugging application performance issues, would be a plus.
- This is NOT a full time PM role; the resource is expected to contribute 50% of his time in technical activities as a resource and other 50% would be on PM activities
- 9 month rolling contract to support ongoing APAC project funded for the next 3 years
Technical Skills Required:
- Unix / Oracle Experience
- Installation / Configuration/ Maintenance of Weblogic Application Server (11g, 12C etc) and applying fix packs and SSl configurations. Installation should have been done manually and not through scripts
- Good understanding of JVM and its relationship with the Operating System and the Application server
- Configured vertical and horizontal scalability of Weblogic server to support high availability failover mechanism and to utilize system resources to the maximum extent.
- Trouble shooting, debugging on issues such as out of memory, memory leaks, hung sessions and session replication
- Integration with MQ manager
- HSM Skills (preferred)
- Installation / Configuration/ Maintenance of HSM server
- Good understanding of internet encryption and decryption mechanism ( eg: 1FA, 2FA) , key exchange algorithims, ciphers
- Experience in installing, configuring HSM, configuring and setting up security keys, certificates, interfaces
- Familiar with vasco, gemalto products like tokens, HSM box
- Familiar with key properties in encryption and decryption process
To apply, please click on the link below: