We are currently working with one of the biggest forces in the financial industry and they are placing an emphasis on several strong digital transformation initiatives. Their current project would have you work on a platform with very high visibility and would be used on a day-to-day basis within the organization.
- Builds, codes, tests, maintain high quality software
- Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development
- Translates user requirements into software requirements
- Designs, develops, tests, delivers, maintains and improves business applications as a member of a team, works across full-stack through entire software development lifecycle
- Builds code to specifications and standards and moderately complex software
- Minimal time coaching teammates
- Contributes code across BUs
- Has positive impact to specific organizational entities & has some understanding of the nature of the impact
- Usually a top contributor to team's success
- Designs, codes, unit tests and integrates new features and functionality as defined by the PO and team
- Applies creative problem solving that bring software designs to life
- Builds apps, APIs and data solutions to drive projects
- Promotes agile principles and methodology
- Participates in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions
- Performs various investigative "Spikes" in order to mitigate technical uncertainty and risk
- Assists in the development of automated test harnesses as necessary to ensure delivery of high quality code
- Updates progress daily through the tracking tool (Jira) or Kanban board
- Completes and ensures completion of any required documentation required e.g. deployment, maintenance, support and business needs
- Participate in the weekly Look Ahead meetings to assist the Product Owner to refine the Product Backlog including providing initial estimates
- Apply disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- 3 - 9 years of software development experience
- Experience with Spring and Angular development frameworks
- Experience working with Java
- Skilled with REST API technologies such as Java Spring Web
- Work with data modelling in both relational and NoSQL
- Have solid programming fundamentals and the capacity to take a product through the full SDLC.
- Have a deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills.
- Conduct automated unit tests, integration tests, and acceptance test.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant professional experience
- Ownership of the solution that you pitch, constantly learning from both success and failure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills which allow you to navigate challenging situations.
- Exceptional communication skills; effectively articulate your technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes.
For more information you can email Brandon Hon in our Singapore office at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 523883 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544