Major Global Bank is seeking for a Technology Project Manager who will be a part of Global Team based in Singapore and will be supporting their multi - year core banking transformation program from their legacy systems to newer platforms. The client is looking for a driven individual with excellent communication skills and project management experience in leading core banking transformations.
- Manage project teams, as well as technical components of complex IT projects.
- Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Works with stakeholders and key business partners to plan and coordinate the work in the program, in alignment with the priorities, scope, and obligations as determined by senior leaders.
- Leverages internal technical and non-technical resources as well as external service providers in a matrix environment.
- 7 – 10 years of relevant industry experience of which preferably 5-7 years in project management experience in a project leadership role; prior people management experience preferred
- Experience with Finacle / other Core Banking application is highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills; ability to synthesize data into actionable reports and communicate concepts
- Demonstrated experience leading initiatives through both agile and waterfall delivery models; drive transformation through latest technology trends and practices: e.g., DevOps, Agile development.
- Proven track record of successfully leading large-scale and complex people process and technology projects
- Experience in effectively interacting with senior management
For more information you can email Polina Malyarova in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 518305 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544