Introduction to the role:
- Top tier system integrator organization requires an experienced Network and security engineer for a mission critical role.
- Work within a team of dedicated senior network and security engineers to deliver technology infrastructure solutions.
- The focus for this role is on (1) Network and Security Projects and (2) Network Operations and support.
- Support, configure and manage Cisco Routers and Switches, Checkpoint Firewalls, Palo Alto firewalls, AAA products and event correlation appliances throughout the implementation phases of the infrastructure projects
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network team on network optimization efforts.
- Working on-site at different client locations for projects and support operations.
- Being on standby rotation for weekend operational support
Skills / experience required:
- Minimum CCNA level certification
- Work experience with an excellent understanding of WAN, LAN, and network projects and operations
- Experience in operational support skill in Cisco router/switches, including Checkpoint Firewall platforms; Palo Alto Firewall Platforms, Aruba Clearpass, Cisco ISE and Wifi controller.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be able to be on standby for evening and weekend operational support.
- Proactive and possess initiative, self-motivated team player capable of working with minimal supervision,
- Fresh Graduates interested in pursuing the network and security space welcome
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544