We are looking for a high-calibre Data Architect to be a part of a growing, data-driven team that provides world-class data solutions to support the ever-growing demands in the Cloud, DevOps, Big Data space.
This is a Permanent opportunity.
- Work with stakeholders in understanding and translating business requirements into solution designs
- Profile, design and model data and provide data product solutions using various options available across multiple data platforms
- Provide suggestions and best practices for end to end data delivery, data standards and data processes.
- Architect heterogenous and complex data sources that are transactional non-transactional, structure or unstructured in nature to create the consumption patterns as per the use case requirement.
- Develop collaterals, frameworks and execution models to deliver data solutionos on public cloud platforms.
- 6 - 10 years of experience
- Solid experience in defining data solutions for Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, Master/Reference Data.
- Hands-on in architecting ETL / ELT data pipelines in distributed environments for low latency and highly scalable systems. Experience with end-to-end orchestration of data pipelines.
- Build conceptual/logical/physical data models for analytics and wherever applicable, operational data structures in line with industry best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of streaming & batch integration use cases for data processing on one of the cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, MS Azure)
- Experience with architecting analytics platforms using any major “Big Data” ecosystem either on cloud, or on-premise (Hadoop/Spark/Flink etc.) and associated components such as Hive/Pig,HBbase, Kafka etc.
- Experience with at least one major data visualization platform such as Tableau, MS PowerBI, Looker, Qlik, AWS Quicksight, Google Data Studio etc.
- Hands-on experience in defining system level architecture. To be able to organize & shape the data using various data modelling techniques (e.g. Star, Snowflake, Vault). Should be able to clearly define the data consumption / semantic layer to satisfy multiple consumption patterns.
- Clear understanding of data security protocols and enabling access controls. Demonstrated experience in handling sensitive, confidential, PII information in large data systems.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, value driven, and self-motivated team culture
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge big data technologies
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
- You'll work with a great team. They're exceptional at their jobs, and winning market share from their competitors every day.
- Fun, friendly, open, non-hierarchical, start-up company culture!
To apply, please click on the link below:
Job Referende: NS/514902
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544