- Define and manage the Malware Protection & Network Security architecture artefacts and corresponding target state roadmap within the given functional and technical standards in alignment with the Security Architecture and the Malware Protection & Network Security process landscape defined by the Malware Protection & Network Security Business Analyst.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on Malware Protection & Network Security and provide deep consulting expertise on complex projects, delivering workable and risk/threat-driven solutions.
- Work closely with Malware Protection & Network Security business analysts, project manager, engineers and Security Architecture Authority.
- Aligns Malware Protection & Network Security Architecture principles with Security Architecture Authority and ensures alignment of the both roadmaps to Security Principles and Architectural Framework. Assesses impact of new requirements and ensures adequate change management and synchronisation between service and function target state.
- Review changes to the Malware Protection & Network Security service architecture as required by projects or programmes. Actively exchanges knowledge in all matters related to threat led architecture, design, and risk and ensures that the defined architecture and strategy is implemented correctly within the Malware Protection & Network Security service domain.
- Responsible for the high level architectural design of all solutions within the Malware Protection & Network Security service in conjunction with the respective service managers; and ensures all design patterns are appropriately documented and maintained in the corresponding repositories and these reflect both the current implementation and the intended target view.
- Responsible for the strategic evolution of the capabilities within the Malware Protection & Network Security service domain in alignment with changing business needs, threat land scape and technical requirements to increase the quality of the selected solutions concerning identify, protect, detect, respond & recovery domains. This also includes topics such as long-term sustainability and convergence of products over time and replacement of existing products.
- Devise the service delivery strategies alongside the service managers and assist the Head of Malware Protection and Malware Protection & Network Security with the preparation and maintenance of the service roadmaps and also assist the respective Product Specialists with the preparation and maintenance of the Malware Protection & Network Security Product Roadmap.
- Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities and risks for the Malware Protection & Network Security service domain
- Represent the Malware Protection & Network Security service domain in key service architecture governance forums which include Security Architecture.
- 5+ years’ experience in Malware Protection & Network Security, Information Security Technology, related Design, Architecture or Engineering with experience leading a team in delivering technology centric customer focused services
- Strong Technical skills and good understanding in Malware Protection & Network Security Technologies related to Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention; Firewall Change Governance solutions (Skybox, Algosec, Tufin); Segmentation Assurance (VArmour, Illumio); desirable - Endpoint Protection (Symantec, Microsoft Windows Defender, McAffee)
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of motivational energy, passion in field and an unrelenting drive to success. Strong ability to spot technological trends and apply them to the context of the Bank.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of developing an effective stakeholder strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently. Ability to research understand and influence the adoption of security technologies in emerging areas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, SABSA, CISSP)
To apply, please click on the link below: