A global cloud provider is looking for an experienced Big Data Solutions Architect who will become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing big data architectures that leverage cloud technology. As a Big Data Solutions Architect, you will focus time on helping their customers and partners build innovative Solutions and Businesses that focus on leveraging the value of data. The customer engagements will focus on Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- Technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and designing relevant data solutions.
- Develop and cultivate a community of Big Data & Analytics experts, sharing ideas and best practices. Coordinate efforts around IP development, evangelism and thought-leadership events relating to Big Data & Analytics.
- The ideal candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to database experts, software developers, IT pros, and system architects.
- Deep understanding of Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with tools such as Flink, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Oozie, Zookeeper, HCatalog and Hive.
- Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data and a solid understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies and related emerging technology.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544