You will be part of a large Infrastructure team responsible for a major cross country migration and be highly involved in running projects from initiation through delivery. We are looking for individuals with infrastructure and applications migration background. You will be responsible for communicating with senior stakeholders, across various delivery teams for Test Environments Management, Production Release Management, Performance testing and Capacity Management, etc.
- Coordinate internal resources in Asia and US and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of infrastructure and application migration projects
- Plan project activities, assemble cross-functional teams and other critical resources; and manage the project from start through implementation and close out. Take appropriate actions to measure progress and meet the schedule. Manage and drive project team to achieve objectives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
- Minimum 8-14 years of experiences in infrastructure delivery for end to end projects
- BS or BA in Technical or Business field of study or equivalent experience
- Preferably someone experienced working in an end user environment focusing on infrastructure and security projects
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification good to have
- Must be able to communicate, both verbally and in written form, well to all levels of the organization.
- Worked closely with application and infrastructure technology teams to gain consensus and approval of each phase of the project lifecycle
To apply, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
Job Reference: PM521536